Dior Messenger Rebelle Line

1. [​IMG]
    If this hasnt sold out like their entire line has..THIS baby is SO MINE on FRIDAY(!)..Jill is going shopping...LMAO.....What do you think.I adore green,I even have a Prada winter coat in this color.It comes in black too....OPINIONS?

2. I don't love this Jill :sad:
    I'm sure you'll look fab wearing it, but I liked one or two from the line better personally!

3. ^ Did you like the shoulder hobo better..I keep bouncing back and forth between which to get..The Dior store is ready to kill me-I am driving them nuts!LOL!

4. Jill,

Sorry to say that I don't like Messenger, definitely prefer Rebelle Hobo (1st choice) & Shopper (2nd choice). This color (Khaki/Olive?) is quite neutral, I think it will go with alot of outfits. Maybe you can get it in another color so that it won't crash with your coat? =) Black and White are both nice.

How exciting! Have fun shopping Jill. =)

5. How big is this, Jill? I actually like the style but it looks like the dimension is not quite right. I like my messenger bag to be big, although slightly smaller than the paddy tote. But, I like it. :smile:

6. I think its 12 X8X4

7. The greyish slate one looks the best. I'm not so hot about this color.

8. do you have a pic handy of the other one?
    I remember you posting some a while back and I liked at least one of them really well.

9. [​IMG] hobo

10. I like the hobo much better than the messenger, but, I'm not a messenger girl myself so...I'm biased! I love the overall look of both bags tho, so, have fun deciding hehehehee

11. Oooh I love the hobo, and I think I prefer the white - the green just looks not as sharp.

12. hobo is cute

13. oh yeah, I totally prefer that!

14. Three words Jill: biker chick bag.

15. I like the hobo too! Since I'm short, I don't do well with medium/large size messenger bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice