Dior messenger bags

Hi Justinleaddict!

The Dior Gaucho medium looks WONDERFUL as a messenger bag. The Rebelle line bags do, too.

And if you're interested in long straps that go across the body, you can try the older pink/blue/baby blue trotter line OR the Dior Homme line.

i think the vintage logo messenger is cute:

p11048691_ph_hero.jpg

on top of mayday's excellent recommendations, there's also the dior flight messenger:
p10919336_ph_hero.jpg

the vintage zipped flat messenger:
p11086153_ph_hero.jpg

the large logo vintage bag (from sabine's boutique -Dior Handbags Blue Logo Jacquard Large Vintage School Bag SLO44036):
161_6165-222x183.jpg

and the diorissimo messenger and the flay messenger
(pictures attached)

Attachments

• diorissimo.jpg
    diorissimo.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 262
  • flay messenger.jpg
    flay messenger.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 188
  • flay messenger (pink).JPG
    flay messenger (pink).JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 239
The blue Flight Messenger bag is on sale in the Dior botique starting today. I have the Flay Messenger bag in beige (~$380 sale price). I love it. It can hold a lot of stuff and it's super light. It's a great deal to pick it up on sale.

LOVE that vintage traveller messenger (the blue one). I'm not a big fan of the big metal CD disk at the front, but this simplified messenger really speaks to me!!!

The blue Flight Messenger bag is on sale in the Dior botique starting today. I have the Flay Messenger bag in beige (~$380 sale price). I love it. It can hold a lot of stuff and it's super light. It's a great deal to pick it up on sale.

POST PICS PLEASE:nuts:!!!

Holts is having a sale on the Dior logo denim stuff too...I wonder if they have this messenger in stock.