Dior messenger bags

MayDay

Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
Hi Justinleaddict!

The Dior Gaucho medium looks WONDERFUL as a messenger bag. The Rebelle line bags do, too.

And if you're interested in long straps that go across the body, you can try the older pink/blue/baby blue trotter line OR the Dior Homme line.

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
US/SG
i think the vintage logo messenger is cute:

on top of mayday's excellent recommendations, there's also the dior flight messenger:

the vintage zipped flat messenger:

the large logo vintage bag (from sabine's boutique -Dior Handbags Blue Logo Jacquard Large Vintage School Bag SLO44036):

and the diorissimo messenger and the flay messenger
(pictures attached)

Attachments

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
The blue Flight Messenger bag is on sale in the Dior botique starting today. I have the Flay Messenger bag in beige (~$380 sale price). I love it. It can hold a lot of stuff and it's super light. It's a great deal to pick it up on sale.

MayDay

Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
LOVE that vintage traveller messenger (the blue one). I'm not a big fan of the big metal CD disk at the front, but this simplified messenger really speaks to me!!!

MayDay

Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
The blue Flight Messenger bag is on sale in the Dior botique starting today. I have the Flay Messenger bag in beige (~$380 sale price). I love it. It can hold a lot of stuff and it's super light. It's a great deal to pick it up on sale.
POST PICS PLEASE:nuts:!!!

Holts is having a sale on the Dior logo denim stuff too...I wonder if they have this messenger in stock.

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
SATX
i wanted the vintage zipped flat one in chocolate but the price is out of this world!! so not worth it!!