dior makeup bag?

1. Does anyone know where I can get the silver dior makeup bag? I think it's from a couple seasons ago and you could only get it if you purchased a certain amount? Think I could get an authentic one on eBay?

2. Hi leesh!

I'm not sure which Parfums Dior bag you're referring to (silver...hmmm...you mean the Dior bags with a chain and star, or the Dior clutches with the belt wrapping around?). But so far I haven't seen any fake Dior cosmetic bags (as in Parfums Dior cosmetic bags) on eBay, so you're pretty safe. But don't pay too much for these bags...some sellers charge over $50 for them although you can get a perfume and some makeup with the bag at that price.

3. do u mean a silver clutch with a solid gold ribbon at the opening? i have one...but i dont use it at all

4. hmmm I think it's silver with dior in white writing, just a regular cosmetic pouch...i'm not sure about the chain or star... :/

5. [​IMG] Or this? :smile:

6. nope, both aren't :sad: hmmmmmm

7. [​IMG]
    Is this close? :smile:

8. Does it come in a smaller size? I think my sis in law's is smaller than that...but it looks similar :s Is that the only one they came out with that's silver with white writing?

9. ive got one which has two zipped compartments in so like two zips each with a compartment if you get what i mean :S

10. I don't think that's like it either :wondering

11. the one which has a snap closure instead?

12. It was definetly zip

13. ok then never mind..i was thinking of taking a picture of mine for u but it's a snap closure..

14. I loooove it .. SOOOOOOOO cute...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice