Dior make-up

1. Hi!
    I bought Dior's Diorskin Airflash today .It's spray foundation, something I've never used before...:shrugs:
    Does anyone else have used this one or any other spray foundation?Would love to hear your experience and thoughts!

2. Hi, i must agree that dior airflash is very good. in fact, it's one of my favourite foundations. i also LOVE dior skinflash. it's like radiance in a pen! well, clarins flash balm creates something similar too..but that's for the WHOLE face.

3. I always see Carmindy from what not to wear use it (spray foundation) and always wanted to try it. She sprays it on a triangle sponge and then applies it.

4. thx!I'm sure that spraying it over the whole face will end up to a :cursing:

5. I used it and I have to say it finishes quite fast!

Pull your hair back with a hair band (u dont want any on your hair) and spray in "S" on your face.

It looks great on.

6. is this a TV show?

7. BTW, I have the Dior Beauty Confidential pallette and I think it is the best blush ever!perfect color!

8. Yes, its a TV show. :smile: I think its on friday nights...I can't remember. I would be afraid to just spray it directly on my face...it goes on evenly Londonbrat?

9. Yes it actually does! I guess because its quite fine. But you have to do more than one "S"for medium coverage.
    It stays a little wet after you spray for a bit so you can blend in with a sponge of finger tips if you please.

10. TFS!:yes:

11. i haven't tried the spray kind but i have the powder compact from dior and love that "radiance" it gives me, shimmery, but natural shimmer. i love it!

12. I've used Diorskin Airflash before and it's pretty good. Great for people on the go. The coverage is sheer to medium, but it takes a while to get a hang of spraying evenly to ensure your face has full coverage. I usually spray and then use a foundation brush (recommended to me by a Dior makeup artist) to blend. Now I use Chanel Vitalumiere foundation and love this more (oil-free and contains SPF 15).

13. I was asking for this foundation brush, but they didn't know what it was!can you post a pic so that I can see what it looks like?:yes:

14. Hi venetiakim:yes: !!!! My BF used it and she told me it was great but finished very quickly. She also told me that it is a bit more expensive than regular makeup. She also sprayed it on her palms and then applied it to her face. That's all i know....

15. It is more expensive indeed but after all theese years of trying the more cheap ones and seeing no results, I thought :hysteric:Hey I should try a more expensive one!!! After all it's Dior.You go wrong with Dior!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice