Dior Luggage??

DiorrificLady

Sep 8, 2013
Kuwait
www.thelilium.com
Hi all,

Been a while.. I am back now. And this time I really wanted to ask about something.. I came across this trolly bag, and the owner says its a gift they recieved from a friend and that its Dior!

So I'm wondering does Dior make luggage? or is it one of those knock offs? As far as I know, even when I asked several times, Dior told me they don't do luggage. SO has that change? or is it really just a knock off?

Attachments

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
Hi all,

Been a while.. I am back now. And this time I really wanted to ask about something.. I came across this trolly bag, and the owner says its a gift they recieved from a friend and that its Dior!

So I'm wondering does Dior make luggage? or is it one of those knock offs? As far as I know, even when I asked several times, Dior told me they don't do luggage. SO has that change? or is it really just a knock off?
I have never seen a Dior luggage in the cannage pattern. I know the used to make the duffle travel bags back in the day in Dior monogram and maybe something more subtle for the men's collection, but definitely not in cannage.

I would imagine that if this was truly an authentic piece, it would have to have a date code and other brand stamping on or inside the bag.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Dior used to make luggage for their Dior Homme line, but I don't recall them making it for women.

Enchanted Dream

Fasionista
Aug 2, 2013
Middle East
I've been to several Dior boutiques all around the world, and I have *never* seen anything like that. Actually, I've never seen any luggage.
I'm also aware that they used to (like a long time ago) make Dior monogram duffels, but this does seem to be anything like that.
Sorry, I think it's fake.