DIOR Lovers Thread ~ Post Purchases, Questions, Chit Chat...

The Diorskin Nude BB Creme is discontinuing, and it's my holy grail :sad:!!!! I'm so sad, and have been searching so many stores so I can stock up on my 002 shade. I tried the Dior Hydra Life BB Creme, but the color selection is so limited and isn't as matte as the nude. I'm trying to find a new BB cream, but its so hard! Anyone else love this BB creme as much as I do?!

Reactions: tutu_08
The Diorskin Nude BB Creme is discontinuing, and it's my holy grail :sad:!!!! I'm so sad, and have been searching so many stores so I can stock up on my 002 shade. I tried the Dior Hydra Life BB Creme, but the color selection is so limited and isn't as matte as the nude. I'm trying to find a new BB cream, but its so hard! Anyone else love this BB creme as much as I do?!

Give the YSL BB Cream a shot. I also liked the Diorskin BB but ended up trying the YSL one and love love love it!

I am totally in love with Doirshow Maximizer 3d triple volume plumping lash primer. It is amazing. It gives my lashes tons of volume with out making them feel weighed down or clumpy. I cant live without this stuff. lol

Did you find an alternative? It was my fave as well, so sad they discontinued it.. I’ve got 1-3 day’s supply left :sad: