DIOR Lovers Thread ~ Post Purchases, Questions, Chit Chat...

Wanted to say that I've been loving Dior skincare recently. One night I ran out of cleanser, so I ran to the mall and grabbed a bottle of the Purifying Foaming Cleanser and loved it! In the past week, I've been switching all of my skincare over to Dior. So far I love the Cleanser, the Purifying Toner, the HydraLife serum, the One Essential serum, and will be switching over to the HydraLife silk cream soon. :smile:

Hello all! I am a fan of Dior makeup products. Im wondering where everyone usually buy their Dior? Seeing those nice boxes and wrapping...and samples! I only buy Dior lip glow , lip addict, glosses and air flash from sephora and i never get any samples. I bought the polka dot kit last week from the department store and they only put it in a plastic bag [emoji37]...

Hello all! I am a fan of Dior makeup products. Im wondering where everyone usually buy their Dior? Seeing those nice boxes and wrapping...and samples! I only buy Dior lip glow , lip addict, glosses and air flash from sephora and i never get any samples. I bought the polka dot kit last week from the department store and they only put it in a plastic bag [emoji37]...

I buy mine at the Dior cosmetics stand alone store at Las Vegas. They wrap it and give samples. Otherwise I buy it at nordstroms and they typically don't give any extras unless there's a promo !

Reactions: Miso5oup

I've gotten samples every time I order from Dior.com

Reactions: Miso5oup
IMG_6439.PNG I was not a fan of Dior makeup until lately when they revamped the Dior Addict lipsticks. They are so much better now, more long lasting and moisturizing!! I also love the new Lip Tattoo, the best lip tint I've tried so far. This is the pic from my ig @ladydiorella . They are all my recent Dior lipsticks ❤️

I recently bought:
Forever liquid foundation. I love it
Lip Glow
Lip Tattoo in Natural Rosewood
lip gloss in Diorama (WHICH I LOST AND CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE! I AM SO HEARTBROKEN).

Last edited:
How are their eye shadows? I like smaller eye palettes. I hate carrying around large ones. I just cannot do it. The Dior eye shadow compacts are the perfect size in my opinion. But how is their shadow quality?

I’ve just purchased one of the Christmas eye shadow pallets as it can be removed from the case after, so I’ll let you know what the payoff is like tomorrow. I can’t wait to try it, the colours are gorgeous.
I’m becoming a real Dior convert!

Reactions: Shelbyrana