DIOR Lovers Thread ~ Post Purchases, Questions, Chit Chat...

I want the Dior brush set!!!!!!!!

The older version of the brush set is better than the new one in my opinion. The stout face brush isn't as nice as part of the 'set' as compared to the long handle of the older one.

I have the leather case and have slotted a few extra Dior brushes inside (foundation, the larger eye shadow etc)... and I LOVE IT!

You should get it ;).

Here is Timeless Gold. Sorry for the reflections, but I think it's still a good representation.

001-8-1-1.jpg

So pretty! So glad I'm not good at doing my own manicures or I'd get this!

I have the 5-Colour Eyeshadow - Night Dust 790 and then an Addict Ultra Gloss in Reflect(I think it's discontinued now). I'm looking to Dior for my next eyeshadow and another eyeshadow palette purchase!

Well, after swearing off the 5-couleur palettes for a while, I've gone and purchased the GOLD Edition palette! I love it! It's gorgeous!

I also picked up: Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum and Skin Flash Radiance Booster Pen which I've used before and I'm glad I re-discovered it!

Well, after swearing off the 5-couleur palettes for a while, I've gone and purchased the GOLD Edition palette! I love it! It's gorgeous!

I also picked up: Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum and Skin Flash Radiance Booster Pen which I've used before and I'm glad I re-discovered it!

I just placed an order at Sephora for the 5 Golds palette! Can't wait to get it!

I also really wanted the lipgloss from the Holiday Collection - Pink Stiletto - but Sephora doesn't have it.

I'm using the Blackout Waterproof Mascara right now. While it gives my lashes more Volume and Lenght, it decurls my painstakingly, artificially curled lashes a bit at the tips, weighing them down... just FYI if anyone else uses lash curlers. The cheapo Yves Rocher Mascara WP holds my curl better, so weird

Is it super shimmery? I'm debating between this one and the Guerlain Rue des Francs...

Is it super shimmery? I'm debating between this one and the Guerlain Rue des Francs...

It is shimmery but I don't think it's worse than say UD. What I didn't like about the palettes in the past is the frostiness but this didn't apply as frosty! The colors are rich and pigmented.

I'm still curious about Guerlain's palettes, but I think these are not particularly shimmery.