Dior lovers - Show us your non-Dior purchases!

have you tried photobucket. just sign up, upload and post the links here for us to enjoy ;)

and OMG you have the leather indy, snap! I have the black normal Indy :love:
:hugs:Thanks for the photobucket info! I love the Indy and think it was grossly underrated. Even if it does weigh 10 pounds loaded with all my stuff! We do have the most marvelous taste...:drinkup:

A special thanks to LaMissy for telling me about Photobucket!

lv3.jpg

Now I have to take better pics than insurance mug shots. The insurance guy didn't believe my purses evaluation so I laughed at him and asked to get on his computer. I took him to the Hermes forum on tPF and he just about fainted dead away... I was happy to educate him that in the grand scheme of pursedom, I am a tiny little fish and it was fun to show him the sharks:graucho:

eminere™;9777946 said:
That's the one where the dark background on the dial of the watch actually glows in the dark! Cool, huh? :drool:

For real? That is so Cooooool! A glowing 'starry night' :nuts: ....if only it's not for $136,000! I saw it on eLux a while ago but it's sold out now :crybaby:

lv3.jpg

Now I have to take better pics than insurance mug shots. The insurance guy didn't believe my purses evaluation so I laughed at him and asked to get on his computer. I took him to the Hermes forum on tPF and he just about fainted dead away... I was happy to educate him that in the grand scheme of pursedom, I am a tiny little fish and it was fun to show him the sharks:graucho:

Haha pega if you are a little fish I will be the Paedocypris. :P

Great collection you have there! :tup:

Thanks Eminere, Elsie, & LaMissy! Now a really stupid question for when I get all of my bags photographed with good pics and not mugshots... how do you insert large pics??? I used to link off a website I own, but that does not seem to work anymore. I know you veterans will know the answer!
I use Photobucket too. :yes:

Perhaps a piranha? :graucho:

Your bag collection is fierce! :supacool:

lv3.jpg

Ooooh, pretty! :drool:

lv3.jpg

Lol he got a good reality check, poor guy:roflmfao: Love your Alma, just want to steal it and run far fara way where I can live happily ever after with her;)

Thanks for the kind words LaMissy, Fashion Doctor, Eminere, Elsie87, & Nataliam1976!

I love all of the pics I have seen so far in this thread. Everyone on the Dior forum has exquisite (and fierce) taste.

I am hoping that there are more photos to come... :popcorn: