Dior lovers - Show us your non-Dior purchases!

OK, ladies and gents...I don't mean to nauseate any of you... but my husband and I were in Valentino yesterday and saw this little gem on sale...am I lucky or what? (Please don't hate me.) The bow has a little strap underneath it so it can be carried as a clutch, or you can use the long strap if you like. It's precious and perfect Valentino! :smile:

Attachments

• Valentinoredsilk 002 (Small).jpg
    Valentinoredsilk 002 (Small).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 549
  • Valentinoredsilk 003 (Small).jpg
    Valentinoredsilk 003 (Small).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 557
CoachCruiser said:
OK, ladies and gents...I don't mean to nauseate any of you... but my husband and I were in Valentino yesterday and saw this little gem on sale...am I lucky or what? (Please don't hate me.) The bow has a little strap underneath it so it can be carried as a clutch, or you can use the long strap if you like. It's precious and perfect Valentino! :smile:

The bow is soooo cute! It will look very sexy with a little black dress, congrats!

It's very cute, and also very Valentino (especially in red). Congratulations on your new bag! Your husband is so sweet!