Dior lovers - Show us your non-Dior purchases!

eminere™;21967971 said:
Picked these up on a whim today - Lanvin clutch and Givenchy shoes:

bcf82717.jpg

congrats on your purchases! looks like Givenchy has taken its shoe inspiration from Scottish culture, reminds me of kilt brogue shoes :biggrin: these shoes are normally worn for formal occasions, so I definitely think wearing them with a suit would still like quite good! It's like a different version of the classic wingtips!

Hi .. My 1april Alma Bb in yellow. New member to my the other 2 babies 

How cute are these!! purlin you are the queen of mini! :queen: Your mini Lady Dior collection is squeal-worthy and now these! Ever since I saw the mini Lady Dior being carried in "Midnight in Paris" I've being dying to get one but am trying to show restraint....so sad:shucks: Ah well, I'm happy for you!! You obviously have a soft spot for the little bags...do you use them?

I rarely use those mini Dior, as the space contained is quite limited. I will say is more like a collection :smile:

Yes, I do have a soft spot for little bags .. I love especially the mini Dior :love::love::love:

How cute are these!! purlin you are the queen of mini! :queen: Your mini Lady Dior collection is squeal-worthy and now these! Ever since I saw the mini Lady Dior being carried in "Midnight in Paris" I've being dying to get one but am trying to show restraint....so sad:shucks: Ah well, I'm happy for you!! You obviously have a soft spot for the little bags...do you use them?

congrats on your purchases! looks like Givenchy has taken its shoe inspiration from Scottish culture, reminds me of kilt brogue shoes :biggrin: these shoes are normally worn for formal occasions, so I definitely think wearing them with a suit would still like quite good! It's like a different version of the classic wingtips!
I like the contrast of the patent with the matte leather and also how the laces are threaded. :biggrin: