Dior leather tote - retail price?

Black_Swarmer

Dior Dragon
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Hi guys

I've been eyeing this beauty on an auction site, but I'd like to know what the retail price is ... does anyone know that? Is it a Lady Dior tote?

Dior_shopper1.jpg

It is very nice ... I'm keeping a good eye on the auction - I'm very tempted but the problem is that even if the price is quite low all kinds of fees are added so it's a bit difficult to calculate the final price. We'll see just how tempted I get :biggrin:

Ok - I got very tempted ... placed a bid - and got it! :yahoo: With fees and postage etc. it is just around 1100 USD so not too bad, but probably not exactly the greatest bargain either :smile: I'm guessing that the retail price was at least 2000 USD, hope I'm right about that ... (since that's what I told DH when I had to persuade him that it was a good price! :graucho:)

Good thing I have just sold my Prada, that I never used, for 850 USD :biggrin:

Can't wait to get it - it looks gorgeous and just right for work!

Ok - I got very tempted ... placed a bid - and got it! :yahoo: With fees and postage etc. it is just around 1100 USD so not too bad, but probably not exactly the greatest bargain either :smile: I'm guessing that the retail price was at least 2000 USD, hope I'm right about that ... (since that's what I told DH when I had to persuade him that it was a good price! :graucho:)

Good thing I have just sold my Prada, that I never used, for 850 USD :biggrin:

Can't wait to get it - it looks gorgeous and just right for work!

that bags means business! congrats hun!!
when it arrives - modeling pics please! ;)

Wooot ! as soon as I get rid of my cold ( yes, I am still sick) Im coming over to celebrate ! ;):graucho:

Hope you get better soon! :hugs: Some of those colds can seem to last forever, very annoying ... DH also has the sniffles etc. which was to expect when he started working in the kindergarten - I hope he gets rid of it before I catch it too!

Of course you should come celebrate - look forward to it :yahoo:

Hehe, thanks Natalia and Black_Swarmer. I change my icon everday I login, and my theme for the week is cats...just because.
Black_Swarmer, I look forward to seeing pics of your new beauty when she arrives.

Lovely bag Black - ooh now I want one!! Bad girl for enabling bad thoughts in my head!! (as if I need encouraging!!).

Look forward to seeing photoes when your bag arrives.