Dior leather tote - retail price?

Black_Swarmer

Dior Dragon
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
It is very nice ... I'm keeping a good eye on the auction - I'm very tempted but the problem is that even if the price is quite low all kinds of fees are added so it's a bit difficult to calculate the final price. We'll see just how tempted I get :biggrin:

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
i dont know the retail price either but it looks beautiful. i agree with nat that tote looks definatly worse the buy ;)

Black_Swarmer

Dior Dragon
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ok - I got very tempted ... placed a bid - and got it! :yahoo: With fees and postage etc. it is just around 1100 USD so not too bad, but probably not exactly the greatest bargain either :smile: I'm guessing that the retail price was at least 2000 USD, hope I'm right about that ... (since that's what I told DH when I had to persuade him that it was a good price! :graucho:)

Good thing I have just sold my Prada, that I never used, for 850 USD :biggrin:

Can't wait to get it - it looks gorgeous and just right for work!

An4

Ana
O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Where is my mind?
Ok - I got very tempted ... placed a bid - and got it! :yahoo: With fees and postage etc. it is just around 1100 USD so not too bad, but probably not exactly the greatest bargain either :smile: I'm guessing that the retail price was at least 2000 USD, hope I'm right about that ... (since that's what I told DH when I had to persuade him that it was a good price! :graucho:)

Good thing I have just sold my Prada, that I never used, for 850 USD :biggrin:

Can't wait to get it - it looks gorgeous and just right for work!
that bags means business! congrats hun!!
when it arrives - modeling pics please! ;)

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
Wooot ! as soon as I get rid of my cold ( yes, I am still sick) Im coming over to celebrate ! ;):graucho:

Black_Swarmer

Dior Dragon
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wooot ! as soon as I get rid of my cold ( yes, I am still sick) Im coming over to celebrate ! ;):graucho:
Hope you get better soon! :hugs: Some of those colds can seem to last forever, very annoying ... DH also has the sniffles etc. which was to expect when he started working in the kindergarten - I hope he gets rid of it before I catch it too!

Of course you should come celebrate - look forward to it :yahoo:

Sep 7, 2008
33°53'S,151°10'E
Hehe, thanks Natalia and Black_Swarmer. I change my icon everday I login, and my theme for the week is cats...just because.
Black_Swarmer, I look forward to seeing pics of your new beauty when she arrives.

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
Scotland
Lovely bag Black - ooh now I want one!! Bad girl for enabling bad thoughts in my head!! (as if I need encouraging!!).

Look forward to seeing photoes when your bag arrives.