Dior Jazzclub python 3.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Dior Jazzclub python 4.jpg
    Dior Jazzclub python 4.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 449
luxurious schmurious I have a Dior python clutch and its the most annoying attention demanding bag ever and the raising scales are driving me mad! I dont care if its the nature of it, I have no patience for the bag that has to be babysat like that. :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• nowe 006.jpg
    nowe 006.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 418
luxurious schmurious I have a Dior python clutch and its the most annoying attention demanding bag ever and the raising scales are driving me mad! I dont care if its the nature of it, I have no patience for the bag that has to be babysat like that. :sweatdrop:

:sad: Your bag is stunning but I see what you mean from the picture. If I had a men's python bag (I don't think they make such bags though) I would be afraid that one of the scales would come off and there would be a patch without a scale on it which my eyes will fixate on everytime I look at the bag!!!

:sad: Your bag is stunning but I see what you mean from the picture. If I had a men's python bag (I don't think they make such bags though) I would be afraid that one of the scales would come off and there would be a patch without a scale on it which my eyes will fixate on everytime I look at the bag!!!

I know!!!!I would be the same! so you can imagine whenever i take her out I just spend all the time staring at and trying to smooth out the scales and making sure none of them gets up....urghhh:sweatdrop:

Unless they invent some kind of finish that will protect the scales from rising, Im out.:yucky:

$3690 is a wee bit better (still unaffordable at the moment, but it gives me something to work harder for :biggrin:)! And lizard skin is nice too (your pink Diva bag is beautiful!)! Thank you for posting these pictures!