Dior Jazzclub at Overstock.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thank you, still quite pricey and out of my price range.

2. Such a beauty! And its pretty price is holding up too!!! :drool:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. I always wanted the zebre print but I think the black is to die for now.

4. i've been lusting after this forever! has anyone seen one on ebay lately? can't afford it at this price...

5. The zebra print is growing on me. I've been looking for this one but I don't think they have it in the US. :sad:

[​IMG]

6. I imagine it'd be at the outlets by now? In Australia all the animal-print Jazzclub pieces went on sale.

7. The is cute but I love the bag with the chain handle :drool:. I will get the black leather one day. :graucho:

8. I love the black with the chain handle too! But I'm not going to look at it anymore, I need to resist. :noggin:

9. But you just can't stop looking at it, can you? :graucho:

I know I could not resist and I just ordered the zebra pouch! :yahoo:

10. OMG FD, please post photos and modelling pics for us to enjoy. :graucho:

Joey I am in the same boat as you, I need to resisit.

11. Will do! I can't wait for the pony to arrive and my micro lens is ready! :nuts:

12. I can't wait to see your pics! Love the zebra pattern!

13. I love this bag. I bought it when it first came out from eLuxury. Now, I think I spent too much on it :rolleyes: When I first saw it, I had to have it. So I bought it. I have it in tan leather. I gotta say, the leather is not that soft. Plus the little stick doesn't stay outside of the ring too well. It keeps falling inside. Other than that, it's a great purse.

14. Here are some pix of my Dior Jazzclub
    [​IMG]