Dior Jazz Club at Overstock.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Isn't the retail price on that bag like $1950?

2. Beautiful bag, but it's not that heavily discounted... Still, if you're after it, overstock.com is great! :smile:

3. ^^ yeah, but it would really boost your e bates balance!

4. Thanks for posting. It is a very cute bag. I wish Overstock would sell designer items a little bit cheaper; they never seem to have the same crazy sales that other sites have. Nonetheless, it is below retail. I have purchased Balenciaga from Overstock and have been very happy with my shopping experience.

5. I love this bag...too bad it's still pricey!

6. did overstock go up on their prices due to the site's popularity? I could have sworn that their prices never seem to be so "pricey"!

7. It's a lovely bag, but still too rich for me :s

8. yeah i think prices have gone up or at least stayed the same. i've also noticed that their advertising a lot more ...

9. Beautiful bag but I'd have to see/touch it irl before I consider it and even then OUCH!(it would mean no more bags for a year)!