Dior Japanese Patchwork Saddle Bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Besides the gaucho I never really saw a saddle bag that excited me until this one. Very pretty .... I'll have to restrain myself from making another purchase....
    [​IMG]

2. I don't like the Saddlebags in general, but I absolutely adore that one! Have you seen the matching shoes on elux?

It's very pretty. The only thing I wonder about is what I'll wear it with and whether it's somewhat limiting because of all the bright colors. I still do want it though!

3. Yes, I did see the shoes ... very pretty too!!! I'm just not a fan of peep toes ... they were peep toes, if I'm not mistaken. This bag I think would be pretty with white slacks and a simple solid colored shirt or a pretty white dress.

4. Yeah, I agree. You'd definitely have to wear lighter colored fare. White skirt/dress/slacks would be perfect with it! The shoes were peep-toes. I tend to like peep-toes, but definitely need a pedicure with that!

It just reminds me of somewhere wonderfully tropical and luscious! :love:

5. That bag is so beautiful. It kind of sucks, though, you're limited to wearing solids and lighter colors with it.

6. Cute Bag!

7. Oooooohhhhh, I love this one!

8. This is really attractive to me as well, however my SA and I were discussing how it'll look like **** once it gets dirty. If you're interested, there is a 10% off going on until the end of the month at Dior. If its not nation wide, its at the Ala Moana Dior :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice