Dior Japanese Chrysanthemum Saddle

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Woohoo!:nuts: It FINALLY got here and I'm the first person in HI to get it :love: Well, at least to get it from an HI boutique, good enough for me:biggrin:

DSC01488.JPG

DSC01489.JPG

DSC01490.JPG

DSC01491.JPG

DSC01494.JPG

Some of my saddle bag family:amuse:

DSC01496.JPG

awww thanks everyone :biggrin: I am trying to decide if I want to wear my new saddle now or truly save it for tomorrow since its supposed to be my new years bag...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

btw, I made my SA open the waitlist for the gaucho today lol. I'm top of the list, so hopefully I do actually get one. He said that it'll probably be so hot they'll only get a few and it'll go to the people on the list/never hit the floor. I hope thats true! I love those in demand bags.

Noriko said:
awww thanks everyone :biggrin: I am trying to decide if I want to wear my new saddle now or truly save it for tomorrow since its supposed to be my new years bag...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

btw, I made my SA open the waitlist for the gaucho today lol. I'm top of the list, so hopefully I do actually get one. He said that it'll probably be so hot they'll only get a few and it'll go to the people on the list/never hit the floor. I hope thats true! I love those in demand bags.

Wow, now that is truly something, you not only are on the top of the list, but you basically started the list ! :lol:

And the bag is gorgeous !

ayla said:
Wow, now that is truly something, you not only are on the top of the list, but you basically started the list ! :lol:

And the bag is gorgeous !

I have a few Dior but am not a big collector, what is this gaucho bag you are on the list for? Can you post a pic ? please, thanks.

WOW!!! absolutely gorgeous Noriko! It is so different :love: It makes me want one!!!!

I started the list here in Ca last week for the gaucho, burgandy and white:nuts: It will take a long time though.

Attachments

• 1006200507545440.jpg
    1006200507545440.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 00070f.jpg
    00070f.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 176