Dior in Italy & Paris

d3y3

O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
Girls,

I'm thinking of buying my 1st Dior in Dec when I'm going to have a trip to Italy & Paris.

Is there any Dior outlet in either Italy/Paris?

And, is it cheaper to buy in Italy or Paris boutique?

Thanks in advance :smile:

ohh i don't know but just gotta say i'm jealous of your trip.. i've never been to either places!!!

u must show us your dior purchases afterwards!

Thanks girls :smile:
Foxtown is tempting but I'm not going anywhere near there.

I'm lemming the Lady Dior Cannage Tote (medium/large in either red/black).
Has it ever go on sale?
Does the regular Dior boutique do sale in the beginning of Dec?

I'm desperate :sad: There's no Dior at all at where I live.

I went to Dior in London in december and the sale started right after christmas ;)
I have been to the Paris boutique before, but not during christmas, so not sure when the sale starts there. But if the economy is bad, maybe the sale will start earlier... I am not sure! When I visited the Dior in London there was sale up to 40% if I am correct. Dunno when the Lady Dior tote will go on sale though, maybe Emi knows?

I went to Dior in London in december and the sale started right after christmas ;)
I have been to the Paris boutique before, but not during christmas, so not sure when the sale starts there. But if the economy is bad, maybe the sale will start earlier... I am not sure! When I visited the Dior in London there was sale up to 40% if I am correct. Dunno when the Lady Dior tote will go on sale though, maybe Emi knows?
Dunno about other countries but there are no outlets in Australia, only boutiques, and Lady Diors never go on sale here.

Thanks Emi for the info! I have never been to an outlet before where they sells Dior, I haven't been to Paris often and never to Italy, so I don't know. There might be outlets but you need to google it ;)

If it helps I bought my first last week, beautiful red (SH) medium Lady Dior, in Rome and it cost 1350 Euro. Could have probably got it cheaper elsewhere but patience is def not a virtue in my book.

And did I mention as I was swanning round Piazza Navona with Dior bag I saw Julia Roberts! Getting illusions of living the Dolce Vita but work soon butted in.

HI i live in milan and unfortunatelly I was told by the SA that lady dior never goes on sale, like granville....For the prices I think they are the same in paris milan or madrid, maybe there will be a slight difference (just few euros). London is cheaper for burberry, i don't know about Dior.

The GBP is so low at the moment so it will be cheaper to get anything in London ... I'm going to Paris in a month and planned to get my bd-present there (Paris on my birthday - perfect!) - but I've been calculating a little recently and found that I could actually save over 100 euros if I got the booties I wanted in London instead of Paris! So I guess I'll have to make a phone call to Dior London one of these days to hear if they have the ones I want :yahoo:

Also I am quite curious to know if they have the same prices as the website, since the Miss Dior pumps in silver for some reason are 95 GBP cheaper than all of the other Miss Diors ...?! if that is the case I think I might just have to have them too - a pair of silver shoes is a must, right? :graucho:

The GBP is so low at the moment so it will be cheaper to get anything in London ... I'm going to Paris in a month and planned to get my bd-present there (Paris on my birthday - perfect!) - but I've been calculating a little recently and found that I could actually save over 100 euros if I got the booties I wanted in London instead of Paris! So I guess I'll have to make a phone call to Dior London one of these days to hear if they have the ones I want :yahoo:

Also I am quite curious to know if they have the same prices as the website, since the Miss Dior pumps in silver for some reason are 95 GBP cheaper than all of the other Miss Diors ...?! if that is the case I think I might just have to have them too - a pair of silver shoes is a must, right? :graucho:

prices on the UK website are outrageous in general IMHO, I dont know if they are the same in the boutiques. Im going to Dublin soon and if anything I will spend money there, because when I was buying my gaucho, it was over 100 GBP cheaper in the Dublin boutique comparing to the price on the UK website.

And yes, at least a pair of silver shoes is a must, thats why I have more than one!:biggrin:

Well, today I called Dior London and the Bicester outlet (got the no. from the London boutique) and none of them had what I wanted :sad: So I just emailed Dior online to hear if it was possible in any way to buy online from DK. I really, really hope it is possible - fingers crossed!

Nat, the prices on the UK site may be ridiculous but *right now* they are really low compared to the prices in Euro ... and I neeeeeed those shoes! :P

Well, today I called Dior London and the Bicester outlet (got the no. from the London boutique) and none of them had what I wanted :sad: So I just emailed Dior online to hear if it was possible in any way to buy online from DK. I really, really hope it is possible - fingers crossed!

Nat, the prices on the UK site may be ridiculous but *right now* they are really low compared to the prices in Euro ... and I neeeeeed those shoes! :P

Fingers crossed, they didnt let me buy online from Ireland when I was living there:sad:.