Dior in "21" Movie!

SoxFan777

j'adore dior
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
So I went to see the new movie "21" last night (which was filmed at my old college campuses, Boston University and Harvard, even though it's "supposed" to be MIT!). AND in one of the KEY SCENES at the end (I won't spoil it by telling you what happened!) I think there was a dior. I'm not 100% sure which of the following two bags (soft shopper or quilted bag) she was carrying, but it looked GORGEOUS. Anyone else spot it? I'm leaning towards the shopper...

Coolness... so it's definitely a dior, then? I was pretty sure but not 100%... The movie was so good that I *almost* didn't notice... almost, but I'd never TOTALLY not notice, right? :smile:

I'm soooooooooooooooooo sure that it's the soft shopper. It was much more flexible and it was used in that way.

I practically yelled out "Dior!!!" in the movie theater! :sweatdrop:

I hope I'm right! :biggrin:

Ms_pinky, me too... I get so excited when I recognize a bag on TV or in a movie. I get even MORE PSYCHED when it's a bag that I own or it's even CLOSE to a bag I own... I hope that's not lame (my husband thinks it's lame!)... I don't care, I like it.

There were a few shots of awesome handbags on the TV show "Lost" and I was stoked. That's my favorite show, and I DVR it so I was able to PAUSE and check them out for real! I was also psyched on Desperate Housewives when Eva L. was carrying the exact same bag that I had just bought... small things make me happy. :smile:

Hello,

Yes! I too believe it's a Dior Lady Dior bag. Here are some pics...I will post clearer one's when I get them. best wishes!:flowers:

p.s. The python snake Dior Babe clutch bag was seen within an episode of the "Lipstick Jungle" show...to see the pics from the show of the bag, click here!

122196177_o.jpg

122196173_o.jpg