Dior Homme Wallet/Card Case

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey there everyone!

I really really am liking the print of this Dior Homme bag that is available for pre-order at Saks. I've never looked at Dior before, but this has totally caught my eye.

Does anyone know if there is a slim (no coin case, preferably no billfold) wallet in this canvas?

I could only find one that I -think- is the same canvas on luisaviaroma (which is a pain to browse), but it has two bill compartments and a coin pouch, which leads me to believe it would be much too thick for my tastes.

It is extremely rare that I like monograms, but the pattern of this is very appealing to me. Subtle, with an almost tattooed or burned-in look to it. Then again, I haven't seen it in person. I don't know of anywhere in my state that carries any Dior, much less Dior Homme, leathergoods. What's more, I'm in disbelief that there is no online shop for the US on the (very user-unfriendly) Dior Homme website! :sad:

I am thinking a wallet like this would make an excellent buddy for my current LV Damier Graphite Pocket Organizer! I've used it for so long, it needs a little rest.

Pictures Courtesy: Saks Fifth Avenue

Source: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492712500&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446372026&R=3606346795708&P_name=Dior+Homme&sid=12B322538D20&bmUID=iIOeJT_

Attached Files:

2. That looks like the Classic black tone-on-tone logo canvas. I have the shopper from the same collection:

[​IMG]

I love the tonal subtlety of the canvas as well. :yes:

The collection has been around for a while now but it would've included a billfold and card case at one stage.

3. The Dior Homme monogram is very nice! It's so subtle that in dimmer lighting, the logos are almost invisible. I have 2 messengers and 1 briefcase in this monogram.

I was at the Dior Homme boutiques in Las Vegas this summer and they have a lot of wallets and accessories in this monogram canvas, including card holders (which may be the alternative you're looking for to a billfold), wallets, coin cases, and belts. You can call them up and have them send pictures of their items to you. I think they can ship the item to you, too, as long as you have a billing address in the US.

4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who really likes it. Awesome shopper, eminere! I really want to see averagejoe's collection now.

Yup, I'm in the USA, AZ in particular. Las Vegas isn't -too- bad a drive from where I am...I am almost tempted to go there for a shopping day! If only I didn't hate driving...

I haven't been this excited about a brand since I discovered damier graphite. :biggrin:

5. Ah, I searched and did find a style that look pretty perfect. Luisaviaroma calls the one I like best "coated cotton logo credit card holder". (link: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=09G12&des=&cat=23&gender=men&group=accessories&vendorColor=OTY4&season=actual&seasProdID=52I)

I'll try get the courage to call up a Dior/Dior Homme store tomorrow. Sounds like the Vegas store (which one, Crystals or Wynn?) is a good one. Do you think they'll ship me a Dior shopping bag with my order if I ask nicely? It's just a thing I have...I crave packaging.

I'm also tempted to call up the Tom Ford store at Crystals and bug them on their wallet selection!

6. The Dior Homme at Wynn has a much larger selection of wallets than at Crystals. The wallet should come with a box. As for a shopping bag, if they can fit a bag into the shipping box, they'll most likely do it for you.

7. What AJ said. ;)

8. Called Dior today. Wynn was low on leather goods and especially monogram. Crystals does have the same one I saw online, I am pretty sure; now I just have to decide if this is what I really want! Waiting for him to confirm my e-mail, and hopefully give me details on if it has a large horizontal billfold...

I really wish I could compare it to what I currently have...

I might just crack and make the drive up there this weekend for a shopping day, lol. It's so far though...

(I called the Tom Ford store at Crystals too, heh heh...)

9. Las Vegas is WORTH the visit and long drive. I can't wait to go back!!!

10. Ha, I just bought the credit card bi-fold!

I was going to go to the gym...but was unable to due to traffic/blockade issues...

So I called up the Dior boutique at Crystals again and talked to another guy (supervisor of previous guy I talked to). Very pleasant, confirmed the lack of billfold and walked me through every pocket and slot it has, and referencing me back to the three (3!) pics the first guy sent me.

So I went ahead and ordered it. Free shipping (I asked) and no tax, w00t! He even entertained my request for a shopping bag with it.

Ah, you two (AJ, Em) are bad shopping influences, aren't ye?

P.S.: I'm going to Vegas for sure early next year for work...I definitely want to hit up Crystals when I am there.

11. Congratulations!!! :yahoo: Remember to post a reveal when you receive it ;)

12. #12 Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

13. #13 Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. Congratulations! It came with the shopping bag, too!

Can't wait to see the wallet.