Dior Homme in Dior women's boutique?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello ladies i have a question do any of you know if a womens Dior boutique might ship items from the Dior Homme line on request, the reason is that there's only 3 Dior Homme stores in the usa. and eluxury dooesnt have a good variety!
    so doe's anyone have any idea:shrugs:
    i would really apreciate it!

2. hi latinmalemodel,

i'm not sure what the policy is like in the dior in US, but as far as i know when i spoke to the assistants in the dior in manchester (uk), if there is an item that is not available in their store, they can ring up a store which has it and get them to send it over to them, as long as you pay a deposit upfront for it. the assistant told me so when i enquired about the mink trotter romantique bag, and again when i was enquiring about the prices for the limited edition saddles.

i hope that helps some. perhaps you could ring up the nearest dior to you and ask them about it?

3. hey thanx for you'r help i was gonna wait till i went to louis vuitton and than go to dior and ask them but maybe i should calll them first and give me a heads up thanx...