Dior Granville made in White?

DiorDudeBro

May 14, 2013
Was the Dior Granville polochon ever made in white? Just curious because I found this online. I've seen it in mink grey before, but never bright white.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 342
Was the Dior Granville polochon ever made in white? Just curious because I found this online. I've seen it in mink grey before, but never bright white.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 383
Not sure. This colour wasn't on the Dior website, although the website only shows a selection of the colours that each style is offered in.

I think that it would be safe to assume that the bag was made in white. If you're not sure, you can get the bag authenticated in the authentication thread.

I've seen the medium Granville in white, but never the polochon. It's hard to tell because I've seen different variations of the Granville bag (canvas, ostrich, and etc) in a plethora of colors. The website does show it in mink grey, but not white. So I'm a bit weary because the image is from a seller. The bag does appear to be authentic to me. Would just like confirmation from a Dior pro like you 'AverageJoe'

I've seen the medium Granville in white, but never the polochon. It's hard to tell because I've seen different variations of the Granville bag (canvas, ostrich, and etc) in a plethora of colors. The website does show it in mink grey, but not white. So I'm a bit weary because the image is from a seller. The bag does appear to be authentic to me. Would just like confirmation from a Dior pro like you 'AverageJoe'

I'm not really a Dior pro. I'm more like a severe Dior addict :biggrin:

If the seller is Philipmommy from Ebay (here is the polochon in pink from this seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-N...829?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a33be198d) then it is authentic. The seller takes the same type of picture in front of a mirror on the ledge of the fireplace or something like that, so that's why I'm assuming that the seller of the white Granville is the same seller.

If the seller is Philipmommy from Ebay (here is the polochon in pink from this seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-N...829?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a33be198d) then it is authentic. The seller takes the same type of picture in front of a mirror on the ledge of the fireplace or something like that, so that's why I'm assuming that the seller of the white Granville is the same seller.
The question is, where does philipmommy get all this authentic Dior bags to sell far below boutique price? I am starting to doubt their authenticity since she gave a totally different answer as to the bags provenience to me and to DiorDudeBro.

hahaha just read my profile on here. I'm a Dior addict too. :smile: I might risk buying the white polochon and having it authenticated on here. I will open a case against the seller if it's fake. No harm in trying.

hahaha just read my profile on here. I'm a Dior addict too. :smile: I might risk buying the white polochon and having it authenticated on here. I will open a case against the seller if it's fake. No harm in trying.

Yay! Another fellow male Dior addict :biggrin:

Good luck! If you are suspicious, then don't buy it. You rather pay more and get the full Dior customer service with trimmings (i.e. beautiful box and wrapping) rather than pay less and have to worry a lot. This is especially if the price difference isn't that big.