Dior Girly Boston Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Whats a good price for a like new girly boston bag and a small girly pouchette sized bag(no idea what its called, sorry)? thanks :smile:

2. It retailed for about $800 or so, but over the summer, the outlet boutiques had them for HALF OFF! I'm selling my pouchette sized one on the WTS forum.. I bought it for $490 +tax... but I'll take offers.. maybe around $300? =)

3. I acutally was in the process of buying a girly boston, i just wanted to know if i got it for a reasonable price. i paid 300. missing the correct rhinestone lock (just a plain dior one). i decided the pouchette was too small, i have another bag thats the same size as it. thanks for the info though.

4. ^^

that is a great deal on a girly boston! i got mine when they first came out and paid full-price =(

the rhinestone lock comes off sooo easily, i no longer have it on the outside of my bag, i keep it in the zippered compartement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice