dior gaucho

jjgunawan

Jan 22, 2008
Hi all!!!

Just wondering if any of you know about Dior Gaucho bag. are there any stores that still sell the bag? or will I be able to put it on order? I dont want to buy it on ebay, but Im just too scared and dont want to buy fake bags. I like both types of gaucho but prefer the double flap, but the single flap is nice too.

thanks for your help!!!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
If you do a search you'll find plenty of threads discussing the Gaucho bags; I think it's probably one of the most popular styles on the forum.

You don't have to be afraid of fakes on eBay - just post items you're interested in on the Authenticate This thread to have them looked at.

Dior Addict

ExquiteInfatuation
Oct 2, 2008
Hi all!!!

Just wondering if any of you know about Dior Gaucho bag. are there any stores that still sell the bag? or will I be able to put it on order? I dont want to buy it on ebay, but Im just too scared and dont want to buy fake bags. I like both types of gaucho but prefer the double flap, but the single flap is nice too.

thanks for your help!!!

I was at the Dior Boutique at The Mall at Millenia in Orlando and they have quite a few of them, I am not sure if you are looking for a specific one but they definitely have them still here is the number (407)351-2331 ask for Germana she is really nice and always helps me out!

Good luck getting your Gaucho ;)