Dior Gaucho

foxy_chao said:
everevereve> we should try the one in Rodeo. I've never been there.
Are you also longing for the Gaocho????yeah maybe I should call the Rodeo one like later this week to check. Since the SA in SCP said that she is not sure if they will still have it by Sunday.:Push: But I can't really go till the weekend I have school.:wacko:

Everevereve said:
Are you also longing for the Gaocho????yeah maybe I should call the Rodeo one like later this week to check. Since the SA in SCP said that she is not sure if they will still have it by Sunday.:Push: But I can't really go till the weekend I have school.:wacko:

I am not really into soft bags, but it's growing a bit on me... especially the white one Star777 (sp?) posted.:lol:

If SCP has it, you can ask them to hold it for you. I usually work with Yoko. She's been sweet to me.

foxy_chao said:
I am not really into soft bags, but it's growing a bit on me... especially the white one Star777 (sp?) posted.:lol:

If SCP has it, you can ask them to hold it for you. I usually work with Yoko. She's been sweet to me.

sorry board I did the same post twice, I got kicked out.
I just realized I have all structural style bags and the dior Gaucho is just so different could be a new turning point for me (or sinking point):lol: :lol: :lol: I really wanted the white but I have other white bags I want so I really want to go see them(red and white) in person. I do think it is a pretty design very different.:love: