Dior Gaucho

lindz-0901

Jan 10, 2008
I absolutely love the dior gaucho, I really want one like Mischa Barton in the attached photograph.

I am usually a chloe girl, but am desperate for this bag. I have no real experience in authenticating dior and was hoping you could advise me - do they ever come up on ebay? Or are they really hard to find now?

Thank you!!

Attachments

• mischa%20b.jpg
    mischa%20b.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 792
Hello Lindz,

You have wonerful taste...the Dior Gaucho mini is such a cute bag! To the best of my knowledge; it comes in leather, metallic, grained/plain, croc, leather with suede accents, leather with denim accents and a few others....below are some pics. Very cute! I have one in this size and it's perfect. Mine's new and I haven't used it as of yet...but, I love how it's not too big and not too small. Just because it's "mini" doesn't necessarily mean it's small, actually there's quite a bit of room inside. Also, this bag comes in two different models; one with a short strap (that extends to many different lengths) and another with a longer strap (with a buckle for adjustable lengths, similar to the regular sized Gaucho). See my second post for pics.

Great choice and best wishes with regards to locating one! Good luck, BeautifulBasics

p.s. Here are some tips provided within tPF on spotting authentic Dior Gaucho bags (starting at post #147)...click here.

p.s.s. Also, there are several Dior Gaucho authenticity guide's within eBay as well...click here.

101446150_o.jpg

101446149_o.jpg

103807362_o.jpg

78392237_o.jpg

72612533_o.jpg

107542817_o.jpg

78392241_o.jpg

Hi there - it's a cute size gaucho - and yes they do come up on ebay. If you read up on your how to authenticate tips threads its does help you weed out the possiblities.

I just got this mini sized gaucho in Australia - off ebay - for $350 Australian.

Which is ridiculous (I was lucky). I've seen this size sell on ebay and the UK for $500US and up.

Keep your eyes open - they are around :smile:

This bag is really cute. Lately I've been getting into Dior bags. I really like the black leather one. What type of closure does it have? Is it a buckle or is there a magnetic closure underneath?