Dior Gaucho..which size do you recommend?

Amanda, I wondered about that. While the large is bigger overall, it seems like it's actually two seperate pockets/compartments, each smaller than the medium... so really it will be harder to get into and you'd have to seperate your stuff. Interesting!

It's just that the big is so squishy and fabulous looking!

Daisy said:
Amanda, I wondered about that. While the large is bigger overall, it seems like it's actually two seperate pockets/compartments, each smaller than the medium... so really it will be harder to get into and you'd have to seperate your stuff. Interesting!

it has like a bunch of different zippers and flaps and stuff...it would take a good deal of getting used to, IMO. the medium is just one flap for the big compartment, one tiny flap for the cell phone-sized compartment. much easier to operate!

Daisy said:

i agree, the large is fabulous looking. i went again to the boutique and they told me their next shippment is being held at customs. may not see more for a while when the current one sell out.
so... since no one had the medium, i went for the large. should be here in 3 days.

Daisy said:
I'd vote for the medium too. The large, although I love it, freaks me out a little bit the way its so bulky and the way it's shaped. The thing I love about it though is that it has a longer strap drop (important to me).

Um. I need to go visit the NO MORE BAGS thread because I just bought the medium in red. OMG. I happened to call one of my favorite stoes (Saks Chicago) and they actually HAD the medium red, which is want I wanted (was torn between that and white actually). I couldn't resist. Definitely time to ebay some of my bags.

Congrats! I LOVE the red! And I am NOT buying any more bags! :lol:

ETenebris said:
Congrats! I LOVE the red! And I am NOT buying any more bags! :lol:

ha!ha!ha!I said the same..then my brother calls from ft.lauredale NM and guess what they had? a black fendi spy. well, i love the spy more than the balenciaga...so...the balenciaga has to go back:sad2: i hope i won't be dissapointed.

loren said:
okay, my dior gaucho in medium arrived today and I'm not sure I'm crazy about it. Star did yours have little dark marks in a few spots? I called dior and they said that is normal even though they actually look like small ink smudges. Maybe if I put something in it it would look better but for the money it was not love at first site. On the other hand, my ink balenciaga I bought from one of our fellow purse forum gals (thanks inky paws) arrived today and I love it completely. Out of the paddy and into the b bag right away. If I decide to return it I'll let you all know because it is very hard to find and this one was purchased from dior in las vegas.
I'm glad you like the B-bag and that it has a good home. I'm afraid you got your cats mixed up:P Inky paws is going to get confused.

so I bought from bag puss and not inky paws. Boy I did get my cats mixed up. this is why I use my real name. I would forget who I was otherwise. thanks for the beautiful balenciaga bag puss.