Dior Gaucho Washed Leather Belt discussion

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok so I'm a guy here and I think I like the black gaucho belt I saw on the Dior website. I know its under the "woman" section but would it look good on a guy? I mean I dont think anyone that doesnt know its Dior would think oh its just a belt with a key and a coin. Do any of you know the price of this bag? I'm thinking about getting it. I like it haha :amuse: But does it looks like a woman's belt? :/

gauchobelt.jpg
  2. that's totally cute! i like it. matches the bag. but they don't have that bag in black?

3. I think you could pull off the belt....I think if it fits...wear it!

I dont think they make the bags in Black...Anyone?

4. It depends on your overall look, but if you love it get it! :biggrin: Make sure you post pics too ;)

5. Thanks everyone. Ya my uncle might get it in HK since you dont have to pay tax there. I get to save money aha :nuts:

6. They do make the bag in black, but it's not the same style as the featured red/white/khaki - it has handles rather than shoulder strap and is a more dressy bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice