Dior Gaucho on Eluxury

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hmm, this is quite nice. Is the equestrian theme still in this year? I like the weathered leather...

($1995)

p11048587_ph_hero.jpg
  2. This bag is not for me:huh: ! It has a strange shape and for this price I would choose something else:nuts:

3. i think i prefer the single, but love the color.

4. I like the double but I don't like the sideview :sad: I haven't had time to go check it out in person, but hopefully that'll happen tomorrow :biggrin:

5. I totally agree..from the front I love it..from the side..not so much..and I personally love the color..:love:

6. I do like it; I like the tote even better (I think, I haven't seen either IRL yet).

I am not in the market for another It bag though; we all know how well my last It purchase went (cough) anthracite paddy (cough). :Push:

7. I didn't know it really was like a saddle (two separate sides). I thought they just meant the flap was something like a saddle. The only pics I had seen of it were from the front.

Iddywho, I don't love it as much as originally but I still like it well enough.

8. I have to share this story...my husband has heard me talking a lot about this bag. Obviously, he has only been half listening - today, he referred to it as the "Groucho Marx" bag. :lol:

9. when i first saw its pics in the blog a week ago.. i liked it! :oh:

but now that the side view is shown clearly in elux.. i hate it! :wacko:

all in all.. because of the love hate relationship.. i think it needs further personal inspection some day

10. Ok, the side view on elux is messed up. My friends and I think the large looks better with the double sides than the medium. See it in person! You'll agree that the pic is really funky.. o_0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice