Dior gaucho is a limited edition

Jill: The inside was mauvey-purple? How weird! I'm sorry you're dissapointed... :sad: I think maybe people expect a bigger bag when they hear "tote". To me, it's so perfect for everyday but maybe not what you were expecting.

But isn't it a relief sometimes when we DON'T like the $$$ bags we thought we'd love? There's always something around the corner!

jilltheory said:
Guess What? I do NOT like the burgundy red Gaucho tote.....it was weird looking..The outside color was beautiful and then you open it and the inside was a pukey mauvey purlpish mess!!! And it was pretty small to put things in.Do not buy if you like to carry alot!
SOOOOOOOOOOOo DISAPPOINTED! I sent it back today......on to my next conquest!
I'm sorry it was not what you expected. Luckily there are all kinds of fabulous bags out there!!! Happy hunting!!!:P

Booo! I just tried to order the Med. in Brown on elux, and they're on backorder until April 23rd or something!
Ugh. When i decide i want a bag, i want it NOW. haha. I'm gonna call around once i get my refund from elux.

Jenni: The bags on eluxury have had a delivery date of April all along, so don't think you missed the boat. All the ones that sold out so quickly still won't be delivered until April. You can probably still find what you want in stores!

TheArtofAcquisition said:
The gaucho bag is not a limited edition. Whatever SA said that was trying to make a sale at any cost.

The Dior Gaucho is very available now at Dior Boutiques, and until the end of the month you can get 10% off.
That really makes me mad! You'd think in a high-end designer store you wouldn't get a line of crap!!! Oh, well, I love the bag so I would have bought it regardless, but I really don't appreciate being told a bull*@&$(*@* story!:evil:

*sigh* last night i went to BORDERS to catch up on gossip and i picked up the US VOGUE and was flicking through it and almost passed out (yet again) when i saw the big DIOR ad and the Gaucho! i wish i could get one! (hehehe)

jennifleur said:
Booo! I just tried to order the Med. in Brown on elux, and they're on backorder until April 23rd or something!
Ugh. When i decide i want a bag, i want it NOW. haha. I'm gonna call around once i get my refund from elux.

one day i called NM in beverly hiils and they had exacly what i wanted. when the opportunity is available;) i call them them . askfor trent.good luck.

TheArtofAcquisition said:
The gaucho bag is not a limited edition. Whatever SA said that was trying to make a sale at any cost.

The Dior Gaucho is very available now at Dior Boutiques, and until the end of the month you can get 10% off.

They are selling it for 10% off? Is it some sort of special offer?:weird:

CeeJay said:
Ooooooh ... LUCKY YOU ... you're going to love it!!!

At first, I was leaning towards the Large (the medium is way too small for me - heck, I'd only be able to get my wallet in!). Then, I saw a picture of the tote (the S/A at Dior actually showed me). I decided that the tote was for me! I like the Denim color too ...

at first i felt the same about the medium, but when i got the large, i did not like the whole thing of two sections and having to keep flipping one over to get to the other. and if you stuffed it too much, it looked awkward. the medium to my surprise was much better. i can actually fit my wallet, calendar, phone, small makeup bag and even a small paperback book (currently reading deception point by dan brown)and still have room left.i am sooooo happy with the medium, kind of wish the straps were longer, but i still love it. now i am just waiting for spring to use it. not sure of when to start using it since the weather has been cold out here in the metro area.
hope this helps. good luck.:biggrin:

doulosforhim said:
one day i called NM in beverly hiils and they had exacly what i wanted. when the opportunity is available;) i call them them . askfor trent.good luck.

Ahh! Thank you thank you!!! :love: Now if only elux would put the refund from my LV i sent back into my bank acct!
I'm getting so nervous that i won't be able to find one. Although i do that all the time, and i end up finding exactly what i want just by being persistant.
The hunt is half the fun! :shame:
I can not wait.

You will find one. I don't think they are as hard to get as Dior would like you to think.
I have been on the phone with Dior NYC and they say they have red and white in stock that "may or may not be spoken for" - whatever!.
They don't seem to have the denim yet - Why would Elux have it and not Dior?

I agree with Shyloo... there is NO bag that is unobtainable, especially not this one. I think the first batch sold out fairly quickly (three weeks or so?) but the Dior boutiques and Saks are already getting in new shipments.