Dior gaucho is a limited edition

Hi-Thanks for your advice-My next question is what color is yours? They have it in a reddish color, an amazing green and also brown-Havent seen them in person so I need help with color choice!
Also-Does anyone have a picture of the tote ? I dont normally buy Dior and am unfamiliar with its line and sizes.....( LOVE Prada,Chanel,Gucci!!)
Thanks Again!

jilltheory said:
Hi-Thanks for your advice-My next question is what color is yours? They have it in a reddish color, an amazing green and also brown-Havent seen them in person so I need help with color choice!
Also-Does anyone have a picture of the tote ? I dont normally buy Dior and am unfamiliar with its line and sizes.....( LOVE Prada,Chanel,Gucci!!)
Thanks Again!

Here are some pics of my white gaucho tote and me.

White Gaucho 01.JPG

White Gaucho 02.JPG

White Gaucho 05.JPG

View attachment 4263

jilltheory said:
My next question is what color is yours? They have it in a reddish color, an amazing green and also brown-Havent seen them in person so I need help with color choice!
Thanks Again!

My tote is white (waves to Sweetea again!). Actually, what you're calling brown is the green (there is no brown). I saw that one today actually. My Dior store had a medium and large both in green. I don't feel the love for that one but it would work as a neutral.

I took my tote shopping with me today and I got SO many looks and comments. The SA at Saks was cracking up because she said she could see everyone passing by staring at my bag as it was on the counter. The SA at West Elm asked if she could touch it. lol

I bought the medium white and sent it backand am now waiting for my tote to arrive. the shoulder strap was not quite long enough and it was difficult to get into so the tote makes more sense. it opens on the top and the flap is to look at. and the straps on the tote are long enough to put on the shoulder if you need to free up your hands. saks new york is getting more in next week. i preordered so i could get my $300 gift card. last thursday.

Daisy said:
I took my tote shopping with me today and I got SO many looks and comments. The SA at Saks was cracking up because she said she could see everyone passing by staring at my bag as it was on the counter. The SA at West Elm asked if she could touch it. lol

LOOVE it!! told you so!!:love: :biggrin: :lol: :nuts:

loren said:
I bought the medium white and sent it backand am now waiting for my tote to arrive. the shoulder strap was not quite long enough and it was difficult to get into so the tote makes more sense. it opens on the top and the flap is to look at. and the straps on the tote are long enough to put on the shoulder if you need to free up your hands. saks new york is getting more in next week. i preordered so i could get my $300 gift card. last thursday.

Loren, congrats for the gaucho tote!! What colour will you get?? I hope you will love it!! And what up with the $300 gift card from Saks? How did you get the gift card from Saks? I am clueless.:biggrin:

There is a lot of variation in the brown color......my brown does not have much green to it. Another one that I looked at had a lot of green in it and another had a lot of brownish black to it.

girlsgottoshop said:
There is a lot of variation in the brown color......my brown does not have much green to it. Another one that I looked at had a lot of green in it and another had a lot of brownish black to it.
Is the brown one actually considered green? I've only seen in "brown" one IRL and it looked brown to me. I did not see any green in it.:blink:

Kat said:
Is the brown one actually considered green? I've only seen in "brown" one IRL and it looked brown to me. I did not see any green in it.:blink:

Yep, one of the S/As told me that there is no "brown", it's actually called green. I finally saw it IRL and it looks brown to me too!

Th sales rep at Saks said it was green....who knows...I think some of us know more than the sales reps...personally!
I think for 1595...the tote is a much better value than the large saddle bag...cant wait to get it!

Saks has a promo (called the EGC event)every few months that when you spend a certain amount of money only on that specific day-you get a gift card...for example-1000-1999.00-you get a 100.00 GC in the mail.If you spend over 2000.00 on that day-you get a 300.00 gift card-Its handy for large purchases-I did it for my first Spy bag-You can call the store and ask them when the next event is....

jilltheory said:
Saks has a promo (called the EGC event)every few months that when you spend a certain amount of money only on that specific day-you get a gift card...for example-1000-1999.00-you get a 100.00 GC in the mail.If you spend over 2000.00 on that day-you get a 300.00 gift card-Its handy for large purchases-I did it for my first Spy bag-You can call the store and ask them when the next event is....

Thanks Jill! I am excited for your gaucho tote! Post pics when you get it!!:biggrin: