Dior Gaucho in Turquiose Leather or LV Speedy 25 in Red Epi Leather

Dior Gaucho Vs. LV Speedy

• Dior Gaucho in turquise leather

• LV Speedy 25 in red epi leather

Results are only viewable after voting.

ysl1983

Aug 28, 2007
Hi Everyone!

So I recently purchased a Red Epi leather Speedy 25 on a whim and totally loving it. However, I just remembered that I had been eyeing the Dior Gaucho in turquiose leather. Because all my bags are large, I think either one would suit my need (or more like want) for a small/medium size bag. But now I'm really torn between the two. Help anyone??

Well, would you prefer a shoulder or handheld bag? Also, are you wanting a colorful bag for spring and summer, or are you hoping this will be a year-round item? I am torn personally - I much prefer a shoulder bag, but I think the red would be a more classic, season-less choice. :tup:

hmm...that's a good question. Well, the gaucho is a bit more convenient cause I can put it on my shoulders but the LV i can probably carry in the rain (so i've heard on the lv thread). that's def a tradeoff....

The color of the Gaucho sounds amazing! I would love a turq Gaucho. I have a mini black one and I honestly love it. The larger size would have been more ideal but it didn't quite fit my budget. Dior is less common and I think will stand out. The red epi speedy however is also going to be a great centerpiece as not many people will have it either. Price wise I think Dior is more expensive. I personally would pick the gaucho because of its luxurious leather and great color!