Dior Gaucho IN STOCK

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Hi Ladies - I just got back from shopping and the Saks Fifth Avenue in Troy, Michigan has a few Dior Gaucho IN STOCK! I was shocked- I walked passed the Dior display- and there was 3 red Medium, 1 cream Medium and then 1 of the small in brown.

I have to say, the Medium is better looking than the small one- but if you are looking for a Gaucho bag- call them tomorrow! (248) 643-9000! Happy shopping!
:nuts:

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
I am so embarrassed- I am not sure if it was the tote or shoulder bag b/c the bags were behind a display on a shelf so I don't know for sure. But call them in the morning - the girls there are VERY helpful! Sorry~

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
The Ala Moana Store has some in as well, and I cleared up the price thing that I mentioned in another thread.

Initially the bag was $1285 (Hawaii price for the launch), but other boutiques started complaining, so they had to raise it to $1395 like everywhere else :lol:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Noriko said:
The Ala Moana Store has some in as well, and I cleared up the price thing that I mentioned in another thread.

Initially the bag was $1285 (Hawaii price for the launch), but other boutiques started complaining, so they had to raise it to $1395 like everywhere else :lol:
$1,395 is what I was quoted as well today by the Dior boutique in New York City.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Kat said:
$1,395 is what I was quoted as well today by the Dior boutique in New York City.
Yeah, I missed the boat on the $1285, but I'm kind of glad I didn't get it. My SA was telling me about a second wave of gauchos that are supposed to come out that aren't as washed, I guess for people who wanted more of a white bag. I don't think it was anything definite, but if that might be possible I'll wait.