Dior Gaucho IN STOCK

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies - I just got back from shopping and the Saks Fifth Avenue in Troy, Michigan has a few Dior Gaucho IN STOCK! I was shocked- I walked passed the Dior display- and there was 3 red Medium, 1 cream Medium and then 1 of the small in brown.

I have to say, the Medium is better looking than the small one- but if you are looking for a Gaucho bag- call them tomorrow! (248) 643-9000! Happy shopping!
    :nuts:

2. How much is the medium and is it the tote or the shoulder bag (in the red). Oh, and THANKS for the info!

3. I think the Medium is $1995 but I am not sure. There is 6% sales tax here in Michigan too.

4. I am so embarrassed- I am not sure if it was the tote or shoulder bag b/c the bags were behind a display on a shelf so I don't know for sure. But call them in the morning - the girls there are VERY helpful! Sorry~

5. The Ala Moana Store has some in as well, and I cleared up the price thing that I mentioned in another thread.

Initially the bag was $1285 (Hawaii price for the launch), but other boutiques started complaining, so they had to raise it to $1395 like everywhere else :lol:

6. $1,395 is what I was quoted as well today by the Dior boutique in New York City.

7. I paid $1585 before tax for the tote.

8. Yeah, I missed the boat on the $1285, but I'm kind of glad I didn't get it. My SA was telling me about a second wave of gauchos that are supposed to come out that aren't as washed, I guess for people who wanted more of a white bag. I don't think it was anything definite, but if that might be possible I'll wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice