Dior Gaucho in BLUE for fall!

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Daisy!! "wave"..thanks for the info dear..ahh I need to window shopping at the Galleria. I have been too busy!!

Are you still enjoying your gaucho tote? :love: I used her last Friday..

But I want to see the blue one. I wonder what the double saddle look on me in person?:smile: Just wondering.

favoritethingshawaii said:
It is a gorgeous blue:

View attachment 12094

I really hope I don't offend anyone. So please forgive me if I do!!

Nooooo no no! I'm not drudging into that subject but please don't feel that way. =) Thanks for the pic!!

Hey Sweetea! I made a whirlwind trip through the Galleria and saw lots of good stuff today. I still love my tote and I used her a few days last week. I know the Gaucho craze has kind of fizzled but I love my tote! The Dior boutique had just the one bag today but I'm sure they'll get the rest soon. Honestly, I think the large might look huge on you but it all depends if you like the look.

BalenciagaLove said:
Fayden, how come? What did you not like about it? Just wondering.

P.S. Love the avatar picture!

thanks!

it just didn't look right in blue. can't really put my finger on it tho. it just didn't have that "wow" factor that the red and white one has.

I think I actually like the white best too.. but the blue would definitely be my second choice as I'm just not a fan of the other two colors. But I can't figure out if I love the blue or if I'm just dazzled by it because it's new!