Dior Gaucho Charm

Cessie

Dec 6, 2006
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the writing on the Dior charm on the Dior Gaucho says?

The writing that starts with "R C". This ebay authentication guide (Hello,

The writing that starts with "R C". This ebay authentication guide (eBay Guides - DIOR GAUCHO - TELL A FAKE FROM THE REAL THINGhttp://reviews.ebay.com/DIOR-GAUCHO...000001829692?ssPageName=BUYGD:CAT:-1:STORES:5) says it states "R Cochet" but I looked at a charm on a bag I'm trying to authenticate and it looks like it says "R Cgscht" (unfortunately I don't have it in front of me to give you the exact spelling).

Can anyone tell me what the charm reads (on the face side -- on the right portion)?

Thank you for any information.

Cessie) says it states "R Cochet" but I looked at a charm on a bag I'm trying to authenticate and it looks like it says "R Cgscht" (unfortunately I don't have it in front of me to give you the exact spelling).

Can anyone tell me what the charm reads (on the face side -- on the right portion)?

Cessie

Hello,

The writing that starts with "R C". This ebay authentication guide (Hello,

The writing that starts with "R C". This ebay authentication guide (eBay Guides - DIOR GAUCHO - TELL A FAKE FROM THE REAL THING) says it states "R Cochet" but I looked at a charm on a bag I'm trying to authenticate and it looks like it says "R Cgscht" (unfortunately I don't have it in front of me to give you the exact spelling).

Cessie) says it states "R Cochet" but I looked at a charm on a bag I'm trying to authenticate and it looks like it says "R Cgscht" (unfortunately I don't have it in front of me to give you the exact spelling).

Cessie

G'day Cessie, here is a pic of mine, it says R.COCHET, its hard to make out bcoz its got that real rustic vintage look on the medallion, also check out Maydays 'Authentication tips' for more insight and pics of the authentic gaucho. I've also posted some pics of my denim gaucho cmpared 2 the fake. hope i've helped. cheers

Attachments

• 1medallion.JPG
    1medallion.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 112