DIOR GAUCHO bags for FALL 06. Dior goes for exotic skins.

Some pictures of the new Christian Dior gaucho bags for Fall/Winter 06/07. Looks like exotic skins the next move for the gaucho. The light colored bags with dark clothes makes for an interesting if not unusual contrast. What do you all think?
Christian Dior Fall 06.jpg

Christian Dior Fall 06 2.jpg

Christian Dior Fall 06 3.jpg

Christian Dior Fall 06 4.jpg

Christian Dior Fall 06 5.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I definitely think the distressed leather ones look better than exotic skins, it doesnt seem like exotic skin fits the overall look of the gaucho

I don't think I will buy another gaucho although I love my white gaucho tote. But the 4th and 5 th of the first (the gold) is nice. But must see in person first before I really know what I am saying.:biggrin:

doulosforhim said:
hi sweetea. your tote is gorgeous.

Hi doulosforhim! Thanks! I got so many compliments when I use the bags. It's just incredible and unexpected. It is a very unique and different bag I guess, that is why it gets attention from people. I love it!:love:

Sweetea said:
Hi doulosforhim! Thanks! I got so many compliments when I use the bags. It's just incredible and unexpected. It is a very unique and different bag I guess, that is why it gets attention from people. I love it!:love:

ur lucky u live in warm weather and can enjoy it now. it's freezing here in Nj. waiting for the warm weather before i use my medium white. ahhhhh but i love it though:love:

Sweetea said:

I have the white gaucho in medium and I am not getting any comments, I wonder if that is because the tote is more visible somehow.