Dior Gaucho bag

I did get your private message, and I replied! I think you already figured it out!

Yes, I feel bad for Europe tourism. At the moment, this may be worldwide as so many countries are dealing with the pandemic.

I just had Carpal Tunnel surgery about 8 days ago. I must go in the morning to get my stitches taken out. I am not looking forward to seeing a hospital. I will get in and out as quickly as possible. My partner is German, I an American, he is going completely out of his mind about this virus. This is now his only topic of conversation, ahhhh! Just heard Frau Merkel is in quarantine, she was exposed to a doctor who has tested positive. I am happy my little dog , Valentino does not know, sure he would join Micha in his conversations about this virus. After, 11 and going to bed. A good night for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had Carpal Tunnel surgery about 8 days ago. I must go in the morning to get my stitches taken out. I am not looking forward to seeing a hospital. I will get in and out as quickly as possible. My partner is German, I an American, he is going completely out of his mind about this virus. This is now his only topic of conversation, ahhhh! Just heard Frau Merkel is in quarantine, she was exposed to a doctor who has tested positive. I am happy my little dog , Valentino does not know, sure he would join Micha in his conversations about this virus. After, 11 and going to bed. A good night for you.
I'm sorry to hear. Hope your hospital visit is quick. Be careful since there are potentially several positive cases in a hospital.

I didn't know Angela Merkel is in quarantine too! I know our Prime Minister's wife is in quarantine (I'm from Canada).

I'm sorry to hear. Hope your hospital visit is quick. Be careful since there are potentially several positive cases in a hospital.

I didn't know Angela Merkel is in quarantine too! I know our Prime Minister's wife is in quarantine (I'm from Canada).

Good morning,
Yes, and I hope Frau Merkel does not develop this virus. I was very sorry to hear about the Prime Ministers wife. Just read Palcido Diimingo is infected with this terrible virus. I am incredibly nervous about going to the hospital. However, these stitches must be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks for your reply. I have XL in Bordeaux and still a fantastic. This is some of the best leather and I love the lining. I also have the Gaucho earrings and necklace. One, of my best luxury bag purchases ever.
OMG, I have the GAUCHO earrings and necklace as well. My bag is the BORDEAUX leather. This is the finest leather and the lining is spectacular. I live in Germany and bought it at the flagship in Paris. I will forever treasure the bag and my jewelry.

What a beautiful black bag collection. I bought my Gaucho at the flagship in Paris. What a beautiful store and close to all of the other major brands. I live in Germany and a few hours from Paris by fast train. However, Paris as well as all of the European Union is suffering from this virus. My heart ❤ hurts for the amazing country Italy. Stay safe Amazing, “ PLUS” Joe. This is what you call hitting the “DNA” lottery.
I live in Germany as well and a few hours from Paris. Joe is for sure some much more than average. Yes, the trillion DNA lottery. AMAZING!

• Love
Reactions: averagejoe