Dior Gaucho bag

Does anyone still love their Dior Gaucho bag?
Yes! I have the XL off-white zipped tote and I adore it! I use it the most during the summer. It's so easy to use and goes with every casual look.
p_20170709_162211-jpg.3758754

Thanks for your reply. I have XL in Bordeaux and still a fantastic. This is some of the best leather and I love the lining. I also have the Gaucho earrings and necklace. One, of my best luxury bag purchases ever.

Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks for your reply. I have XL in Bordeaux and still a fantastic. This is some of the best leather and I love the lining. I also have the Gaucho earrings and necklace. One, of my best luxury bag purchases ever.
Yes it's one of the best leathers. Hard-wearing with a beautiful shine. I want another XL tote in blue.

I dug up two older photos to show the Gaucho messenger bags that I used to own. One photo is from 10 years ago, while the other is from 8 years ago.

I brought my Gaucho messenger and Dior Christal watch on my first trip to Las Vegas.
002.JPG
This is a collection photo from 2012 showing both my Gaucho messenger bags. I let them both go when I decided to sell most of my messenger bags.
CIMG4609.JPG

Yes! I have the XL off-white zipped tote and I adore it! I use it the most during the summer. It's so easy to use and goes with every casual look.
p_20170709_162211-jpg.3758754
I have the same model in black and love it to bits! What a literally great bag!
I own a medium size in black and red, too - the first ever luxury bags I bought, both at the same time as I simply couldn´t decide which colour I loved more- and adore both. Unfortunately I don´t often have the chance to wear them.

Haha! Aww thanks.

I used to have an XL in black. I won't get one in black again because I have way too many black bags.
I dug up two older photos to show the Gaucho messenger bags that I used to own. One photo is from 10 years ago, while the other is from 8 years ago.

I brought my Gaucho messenger and Dior Christal watch on my first trip to Las Vegas.
View attachment 4694801
This is a collection photo from 2012 showing both my Gaucho messenger bags. I let them both go when I decided to sell most of my messenger bags.
View attachment 4694802

What a beautiful black bag collection. I bought my Gaucho at the flagship in Paris. What a beautiful store and close to all of the other major brands. I live in Germany and a few hours from Paris by fast train. However, Paris as well as all of the European Union is suffering from this virus. My heart ❤️ hurts for the amazing country Italy. Stay safe Amazing, “ PLUS” Joe. This is what you call hitting the “DNA” lottery.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful black bag collection. I bought my Gaucho at the flagship in Paris. What a beautiful store and close to all of the other major brands. I live in Germany and a few hours from Paris by fast train. However, Paris as well as all of the European Union is suffering from this virus. My heart ❤️ hurts for the amazing country Italy. Stay safe Amazing, “ PLUS” Joe. This is what you call hitting the “DNA” lottery.
Thank you! I don't own most of the bags in that photo anymore. Strange how tastes change over time. Some of those bags went from "I NEED them" to "I want something new". There are only 3 bags I have kept since that time.

Buying from Paris must have been a great experience. I haven't been, and I would love to go next year. Hopefully this pandemic will be all over by then.

Reactions: Cool Breeze
Yes, Paris is the most amazing and beautiful city. The, “FLAGSHIPS” are all so beautiful! My favorite bag is my Chanel 2005 Anniversary reissue 2.55 in the jumbo 288 on gold hardware. The bag is now a rare find and it is absolutely spectacular, just wonderful. It is wonderful to live in Germany and we have our borders with so many other countries. I live in a city on the Moselle, and the vineyards are breathtaking. We grow the best Riesling on the Moselle and in the Rheingau areas of Germany. Hopefully, there will be a vaccine for this horrible virus and soon. This will cause tourism in the European Union billions of lost euro. I am able to get the fast train to Paris early in the morning. Have lunch, go shopping, have an early dinner and back home around 10:00. And my beloved and beautiful Italy. I cannot describe the beauty of “ Tuscany “ and whole of Italy. I am trying to figure out how to send you a private message, any help appreciated.

Yes, Paris is the most amazing and beautiful city. The, “FLAGSHIPS” are all so beautiful! My favorite bag is my Chanel 2005 Anniversary reissue 2.55 in the jumbo 288 on gold hardware. The bag is now a rare find and it is absolutely spectacular, just wonderful. It is wonderful to live in Germany and we have our borders with so many other countries. I live in a city on the Moselle, and the vineyards are breathtaking. We grow the best Riesling on the Moselle and in the Rheingau areas of Germany. Hopefully, there will be a vaccine for this horrible virus and soon. This will cause tourism in the European Union billions of lost euro. I am able to get the fast train to Paris early in the morning. Have lunch, go shopping, have an early dinner and back home around 10:00. And my beloved and beautiful Italy. I cannot describe the beauty of “ Tuscany “ and whole of Italy. I am trying to figure out how to send you a private message, any help appreciated.

I did get your private message, and I replied! I think you already figured it out!

Yes, I feel bad for Europe tourism. At the moment, this may be worldwide as so many countries are dealing with the pandemic.