Dior Gambler

1. YAY I just won the large dior gambler on eBay for $600 and dont have to pay till the end of the month when I get paid :yes:... I am so thrilled i have wanted this bag for ages :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! This is a great bag! I've got the little petite version.

3. I have the purse and have wanted the bag forever so finally I will have one yay

4. I have the petite version too! It's a great bag--you'll really love it!

5. OMG that is so pretty! I've never even seen or heard of this bag. Congratulations, what a great price.

6. Very cute! Congrats!

7. Congrats Kimmy! =)

8. Congrats!!!

9. I love that bag! I have the shoes! Wore them today to brunch as a matter of fact! Great choice and congrats!

10. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

11. What a great price! Please post another pic when you get it Kimmy.

I've been looking on eBay for this bag off and on. Some sellers have the small version for over a grand, and the bigger version for less- very strange.

12. Yeah the prices can be strange ... I know its a great price I could not resist and I sure will post pics when I get it - it wont be till prob next month though .. I have the large wallet that matches and just fell in love with the dice - Its such a classy bag :P

13. Very nice and great job on getting it for such a low price. :lol:

14. How cute! Congrats Kimmy!

15. thats a really pretty bag, enjoy it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice