Dior Fine Jewelry

1. Ok, I've been eyeing this ring. I think it's cool. I hope to see it this weekend at the SCP Dior. They have a special Jewelry showing.

ring.jpg
  2. Wow!! That is beautiful!!!

3. that is gorgeous! do you have the price by any chance?

4. That is HOT - def think you should get it!:yes:

5. omg that is one HOT SEXY ring! it would look stunning on for an evening out and wow ive never seen a much sexier ring

6. OMG are you getting that? Can you spare some change to those in need!

Surely that Haute Joaillerie knuckle duster is AT LEAST $200,000 with that huge aquamarine thing in the middle and considering that my colleague/friend taking the holiday with me right now has as her right hand ring a white coral flower ring with very little diamonds and pink sapphires and that's already ~$45,000!

If it's not too rude can I ask how much is it and is it called Incroyable et Merveilleuse? What a suitable name; incredible and marvellous, LOL!

7. i think DIOR does make some nice jewelry. my friend is eyeing a pair black pearl earrings and it is so classy! it's on elux for $250 i think.

foxy_chao: nice ring! i wonder if they make it in a different color combination?

8. i love these lines but bee is right they start at around 100K euro (that was 3 years back) :flowers: but if you love it get it !

9. SCP Dior didn't have all the ones I liked. I don't know the price for them, but if they do start 100K and up. I will skip. Aquamarine does not worth much. It's not an expensive gem. I will see where I can find it and take a look. I hope it's not that much money.

Here are some other designs to share with y'all. :wlae:

orange_ring.jpg pink_ring.jpg purple_ring.jpg green_ring.jpg yellow_ring.jpg paw_ring.jpg
  10. Thanks for the pics. Interesting jewelry.

11. Wow..I love them all especially this one

[​IMG]

12. Wow. That is a fabulous cocktail ring, haha.

13. I own this one. :nuts: Love matching the ring with mikimoto pearls. :love:

51001d1154974939-dior-fine-.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice