*DIOR Finds* No comments/questions *See first post*

Didn't find that small bag but I found these:

Pink Rain Bowling Bag:
eBay: NEW AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN Dior Pink Rain Bowling Bag (item 130055732232 end time Dec-11-06 22:00:00 PST)

Paper Bag:
eBay: 100% Authentic Dior Shopping Bag (3 Sizes) (item 270063784185 end time Dec-10-06 14:08:13 PST)

It's amazing people are selling the shopping paper bags as well. I saw some dust bags too. Amazing the price they are asking for. I guess if you really like Dior's white paper bag this is your chance to get them. :yes:

someone just asked about the authenticity of the bowling bag in the authenticate this thread.

and :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: to the white paper bag bit. dust-bags i might understand since sometimes a bag bought off ebay might not come with the dust bag, so i guess fussy buyers might want to get a dust-bag to protect their babies. but the paper bags i don't get, it's probably targetted at the same market of people who buy tiffany & co turqoise boxes and paper bags. maybe buying a real box/carrier would make a fake item look more realistic. hah!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: to the white paper bag bit. dust-bags i might understand since sometimes a bag bought off ebay might not come with the dust bag, so i guess fussy buyers might want to get a dust-bag to protect their babies. but the paper bags i don't get, it's probably targetted at the same market of people who buy tiffany & co turqoise boxes and paper bags. maybe buying a real box/carrier would make a fake item look more realistic. hah!

That's alot of money down the drain for real shopping bags and fake handbags if what you said were true. :sad:

I think "zeroed" in the truth. This is the very reason why I don't buy stuff from Ebay anymore. I got duped twice. I have two over paid bags that I am embarrassed to use. Any suggestions what I can do with them? Throwing them away appears to be a waste but I'll never use them. :cursing:

oh foxy, you should ebay them. or ioffer them since i'm sure there's no lack of people out there who are looking for a good deal on a fake bag. i guess ioffer would be a better choice of the 2 since it appears that a fair bit of people who do purchase bags from there are there for a knockoff bag. ebay might get anal even if you honestly mention that the bags are fakes.

or uhm, donate them to a local thrift store? i'm sure some wee old lady wouldn't mind getting them. ;)

Unique and great looking orange/red leather limited edition saddle bag.

Don't even know which year this was. Anyone knows?

eBay.co.uk: BRAND NEW ORANGE RED DIOR LEATHER SADDLE HANDBAG PURSE (item 130056985246 end time 14-Dec-06 23:13:49 GMT)

I love this saddle and the white Lady Dior that Zerodross posted! I'd buy the white one for $500 but not $650.

As for the year of this saddle, it may be an earlier model (around 2000-2001), but I don't know for sure. Anyone else?