Dior fard color?

May 3, 2014
Hello,

I just bought my montaigne 30 in the oblique version. When I was in store, I also tried on the MyABC dior and I fell in love with the color.

I already have the medium Lady Dior in Black and a mini Lady Dior in the light gray.

Question 1.
Should I also get the Myabc lady dior?

Question 2.
On the website, the name of this bag is called Blush. Is this the same color as Fard? Anyone that has the color Fard, can you pls share the color code? I just want to make sure I am buying the correct color.

I asked my SA and she said that blush and fard are two different colors.

Thank you so much .

3F0987C8-11A8-49C5-834A-DA704CEB1D5C.png

Thank you so much. This helps tremendously.

Do you have any regrets getting this color? Has there been any color transfer on the bag?
No regrets at all. Love the color. It’s a very pretty nude pink. I tried on other pinks, pale pink, and matte blush and this color wins hands down. The matte blush is more brown tone than this Fard color. We have to be very careful with color transfer with any light colored bag. I didn’t have a chance to use it yet.
D77A9399-71A7-4057-9338-819B5FFE327D.jpeg

On the website, the name of this bag is called Blush. Is this the same color as Fard? Anyone that has the color Fard, can you pls share the color code? I just want to make sure I am buying the correct color.

I asked my SA and she said that blush and fard are two different colors.
The word "Fard" is French for "blush". I always thought they were the same colour.

Is this from the 2020 collection? I have an ABCDior bag as well from 2018 that looks similar to Fard but I’m not sure what color it actually is. It was bought second hand so i don’t have any tags, etc. Any help would be appreciated!
Here’s a pic of the bag and the tag inside if it helps thank you!

AE774A6F-F9F9-4D53-B4A1-D56C0EE63115.jpeg

A7F0B69C-837A-4C73-AD7B-AF7C1BBC5E65.jpeg

Reactions: cly_forever
I also have Fard. I would def get the blush / Fard. I went into the store to have a look without the intention of buying, I was debating over the grey and Fard. Saw the Fard and fell in love. They told me it was sold out across the UK and one was on hold. As the store was closing, the person didn’t pick it up and I got it. No regrets. The bag makes my heart sing.

The SA told me it was a very delicate bag, and colour transfers could happen. I do wear with jeans, etc. I just spray down my jeans. I am careful with my bag.

Next purchase mini grey.

Me too. It wasnt my intention to add another Lady dior since I already have the mini and the medium. But when I saw the color, my heart skipped a beat. Since I don’t have the small size, I think it is not a bad idea to get this color Fard in the MyAbc dior.

i have the mini lady dior in grey. It’s such a pretty bag especially with the chain. Gotta admit that I dont use it as much though as it doesnt fit a lot.

I also have Fard. I would def get the blush / Fard. I went into the store to have a look without the intention of buying, I was debating over the grey and Fard. Saw the Fard and fell in love. They told me it was sold out across the UK and one was on hold. As the store was closing, the person didn’t pick it up and I got it. No regrets. The bag makes my heart sing.

The SA told me it was a very delicate bag, and colour transfers could happen. I do wear with jeans, etc. I just spray down my jeans. I am careful with my bag.

Next purchase mini grey.

So so beautiful isn’t she? Congrats dear! The matte nude has a different tone compared to this fard color. I was looking for matching cardholder but there was none available and the matte nude was not quite the same. Job well done on my the mitz.

Reactions: Cutie_angel8823
Yes, it’s beautiful and I am glad I added this color to my collection. I noticed too that the matte is more brown nudish whereas this fard lambskin with champagne gold hardware has a little bit more pink to it.

I tied it myself. Just learned it from Youtube. Took me about 5 minutes. Not perfect or as nice as yours, but I’m satisfied.

So so beautiful isn’t she? Congrats dear! The matte nude has a different tone compared to this fard color. I was looking for matching cardholder but there was none available and the matte nude was not quite the same. Job well done on my the mitz.

Reactions: Chanel923