Dior Eyeglasses?

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here owns a pair of Dior Eyeglasses? I was wondering if they were worth the money? I got a price quote of $529 and the lady does even know which pair ( eg which model number or style number)she quickly said that price Where are Dior eyeglasses made in China or in Italy? Are they sturdier and durable?

Thank you,

I bought a pair from Otticet and lost them somewhere in my house. I'm determined to find them. They have the quilted looking sides and I thought they were heavy and bulky compared to my fav pair which is my Burberry ones. I have Prada sunglasses and they slip off my nose constantly. They are the ones w the swirls on the side.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I bought a pair from Otticet and lost them somewhere in my house. I'm determined to find them. They have the quilted looking sides and I thought they were heavy and bulky compared to my fav pair which is my Burberry ones. I have Prada sunglasses and they slip off my nose constantly. They are the ones w the swirls on the side.
Thank you. I found an eyeglass place that has some glasses that I like.

They shouldn't be that high just for the frames. I work for an optical store, they are pretty good and sturdy, if you take care of them they will last a LONG time. I have seen people rough them up, just toss them down into a huge MK bowling bag, and that's where the issue is. I would do more shopping around for sure.

I trust otticanet and EZcontacts and have ordered from both safely. They should be made in Italy- all Dior.