Dior Eyeglasses?

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here owns a pair of Dior Eyeglasses? I was wondering if they were worth the money? I got a price quote of $529 and the lady does even know which pair ( eg which model number or style number)she quickly said that price Where are Dior eyeglasses made in China or in Italy? Are they sturdier and durable?

Thank you,

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
I bought a pair from Otticet and lost them somewhere in my house. I'm determined to find them. They have the quilted looking sides and I thought they were heavy and bulky compared to my fav pair which is my Burberry ones. I have Prada sunglasses and they slip off my nose constantly. They are the ones w the swirls on the side.

Reactions: uhpharm01

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I bought a pair from Otticet and lost them somewhere in my house. I'm determined to find them. They have the quilted looking sides and I thought they were heavy and bulky compared to my fav pair which is my Burberry ones. I have Prada sunglasses and they slip off my nose constantly. They are the ones w the swirls on the side.
Thank you. I found an eyeglass place that has some glasses that I like.

Rachel965

Give me vintage or give me death
May 12, 2016
Los Angeles
I've had Dior sunglasses. I put them through Hell and pretty sure they got lost in Vegas. However they did have a good run.

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Alabama
They shouldn't be that high just for the frames. I work for an optical store, they are pretty good and sturdy, if you take care of them they will last a LONG time. I have seen people rough them up, just toss them down into a huge MK bowling bag, and that's where the issue is. I would do more shopping around for sure.

I trust otticanet and EZcontacts and have ordered from both safely. They should be made in Italy- all Dior.