Dior Extreme Cut-out Sandal - Only for the long/slim legged?

Techie you tried them on? How tall are you (if you don't mind my asking).

TIA! :tup:

Whoops, missed this!

I'm barely 5'. :O I did get to try on a pair at NM a few weeks ago, and they are undeniably hot, but I'm always self-conscious about my short legs anyway, so anything around my ankle makes me feel shorter. :crybaby:

Oh, I'm only 4" taller, but am just as self-conscious, but am so in :heart: with these shoes I'm hoping it'll be ok *cross fingers*

Aren't the Olsen twins about your height? They seem to do ok in shoes around ankle heights? ;) (I'm just no way as slim as them, hence my dilemma)

Aren't the Olsen twins about your height? They seem to do ok in shoes around ankle heights? ;) (I'm just no way as slim as them, hence my dilemma)

I think they might be a tad shorter (4' 11"?)...I think because they're slim, their legs don't look so chopped off. I have a little more meat on me. :smile:

techie, I totally understand, I'm the same height as SJP, but have MUCH more meat on me (doh!)

Can't wait for them to arrive :yahoo:

CloseupfromDiorWebsite.jpg
Bkclosefromwebsite.jpg

OMGoodness, they arrived today, and are seriously the sexiest shoes I've ever seen/owned! :drool: My pics don't do them justice (especially my hideous feet, I was too eager and tried them straight from work). Modelling shots as promised:

Diorcloseups.jpg
P1000565.jpg

Haha...thanks! The gold (haven't seen any beige) ones are 2D4 too! But I'm hoping to wear these anytime of the day, whereas I think gold would be reserved for evening...(although...don't know when I'd be wearing these during the day :shame: very rarely on weekends...)