Dior experts, I need your help!!

Sherry~

Aug 9, 2009
Hey there, I'm new here :shame:

I want to get my first Dior purchases (apart from make up of course) and I'm thinking of buying this Dior bag.. What do you think?
Also, I've been very faithful to Roberto Cavalli when it comes to sunglasses, I gotta admit that I have other designer sunglasses too (obsession lol) but never had a Dior and I kinda like this one, I find it a classic, but I'm not sure if I should get it? If it's from a very older collection, I would be very appreciative if you would suggest something similar and from a newer collection :smile:

Thank you so much!

Attachments

Fashion Doctor

Dior Belle
O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
Welcome to the forum Sherry! I am no expert but the red bag is beautiful! Unfortunately it's not leather but that's good for the price I guess. ;) The sunnies are lovely. I have the Promenade and it's timeless. Love this one too: Dior 61 Sunglasses.

Attachments

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
or you can try the dior cannage style sunglass those will match the red bag perfectly. they are very pretty

fashion doctor i love the sunglass !i will have to try those.

Last edited:

Sherry~

Aug 9, 2009
You are right, they'll be perfect with the bag. I actually wanted something like that and the ones I posted were the closest I could find on online Neiman Marcus and Saks!
I'll go to the store to try them, I'll also try the ones Fashion Doctor posted..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
:yes: It's best to visit a store so you can view more models than are available online. Many models are also available in red.

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
i agree with you , i tried 2 models in store dior mother of pearl and the dior cannage sunglass i finally bought the dior cannage for their more classy look .(i was looking for something that goes with the lady dior handbag)
here is the other pair im talking about

i would definatly recommand you the cannage , and they come in a pretty " cannage " style box.
the best would be to bring your bag with you when you buy the sunglass so you see how it fit together .