Dior Dway Flats Vs Block Heel

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
I can’t choose between the flat shoe vs the block heel. I’m pretty short at 5’2, so having a heel will help give me some height.
The sales associate told me that the heel is more comfortable than the flat. I love my Hermès Oran sandals, but yeah after a bit my foot feels a bit flat in there and does begin to feel uncomfortable.

However, the flat sandal is so much more popular than the heel. Why is that?

what would you get?

I can’t choose between the flat shoe vs the block heel. I’m pretty short at 5’2, so having a heel will help give me some height.
The sales associate told me that the heel is more comfortable than the flat. I love my Hermès Oran sandals, but yeah after a bit my foot feels a bit flat in there and does begin to feel uncomfortable.

However, the flat sandal is so much more popular than the heel. Why is that?

what would you get?
The heel looks much nicer. My friend was deciding between the two and as soon as she put the heels on, she knew that the heels were the way to go. The heel elevates the shoe (literally) and the look!

Flats are generally more popular, I think, because people tend to think they are more comfortable. The heels aren't that high, and they should have comparable comfort to the flats.

Reactions: OCMomof3