Dior Denim Gaucho

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since Gaucho is a hot bag and topic, what do you all think about the denim ones? Classy or tacky? Do you think they can be worn all year round or just for spring/summer time?

A pic from eLux below:

Denim Gaucho.jpg
  2. I like it!

3. I'm not a fan. Too many colors.

4. I like only if I do not have any other denim bag.

5. Thumb's up from me. Denim goes well with the Gaucho design. Fun, casual and edgy. But I wouldn't wear with jeans because it would be too much denim.

6. I think it can be worn all year around. However, I really do not like it. I prefer the all leather variety.

7. I usually don't like denim bags, but I have had my eye on a large denim Gaucho. I love them.

8. I prefer the all leather ones.

9. I like it, but only because of the leather and hardware. As a rule, I despise denim handbags of any kind.

10. I like the all leather on compared to the denim.

11. love love love the denim gaucho, Dior only sent 3 to australia, 2 mediums and 1 dble ... and guess what! I am a proud owner of the Medium denim! its my first designer purchase! i will post pics very soon!

12. I love the denim gaucho, but as I already had 4 gauchos could not get another one although was tempted. The only thing with the denim one I found was that the denim was a sort of green colour not blue denim which I would have sooooooooooo gone for

13. I bought one from bluefly and returned it becuase I really didn't like it....I think leather is nicer!

14. I like the denim one. It goes well with the western design. Please let us know which one you end up chosing. :idea:

15. I love the trim on this... but if I had to decide, I'd go with the red leather Gaucho...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice